James Blunt - All Lost Souls (Deluxe Ed) (2008)


01 - James Blunt - 1973
02 - James Blunt - One of the Brightest Stars
03 - James Blunt - I'll Take Everything
04 - James Blunt - Same Mistake
05 - James Blunt - Carry You Home
06 - James Blunt - Give Me Some Love
07 - James Blunt - I Really Want You (Radio Edit)
08 - James Blunt - Shine on
09 - James Blunt - Annie
10 - James Blunt - I Can't Hear the Music
11 - James Blunt - Love Love Love
12 - James Blunt - Cuz I Love You (Live from Glastonbury 2008)
13 - James Blunt - Young Folks (from Jo Whiley Live Lounge)
14 - James Blunt - Breakfast in America (Live)
15 - James Blunt - Primavera in Anticipo (It Is My Song) (ft Laura Pausini)

James Blunt - All Lost Souls (Deluxe Ed)_B.jpg
James Blunt - All Lost Souls (Deluxe Ed)_CD.jpg
James Blunt - All Lost Souls (Deluxe Ed)_F.jpg

0 komentar: